DEBUGING?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To debug your tama you need to open it up first.Then you will see 4 screws.Unscrew those then you will see Debug in your tama.Put two semi-circles on there with a led pencil then close it back up and reset.Debbuging lets you choose your character and fast forward it to make it grow faster.But I dont reccomend it cause it could break you tama. :mametchi:

Okay. Debuggging may be vary risky, since it involves opening you're tamagotchi. Debugging gives you're tamagotchi version 2 or version one (only) hyperspeed and the chance to choose between characters- Even the seacret ones and choose them out.

Now, at you're own risk, you may debug you're tama. Debugging means to fix. But this is allot different with Tamagotchis, w/ tamagotchis, you are basicly doing it for fun.

You'll need: tape . small screw -drivers . a sharpend pencil . But hey, this is worth reading since I just want you to do this without breaking you're Tamagotchi :mametchi:

So here's how: Unscrew the back of you're tama. Next , unscrew the next four little ones and open you're tama (wich will be a little diffucult.) And don't worry if the infra -red thing falls out or the reset button : You can put them back in... Now take the battery and tape it where it was. Well, what I mean Is the chip. If you hear beeps, ignore it. Beleive me, I did this before. Next, look for the little words that say Debug next to the battery. Keep you're eye on this one, and trust me on this. Under the words Debug, You shall see a small, silver circle. Here's when the pencil comes in. Rub the circle with the pencil about eight times. Finally... Take off the tape and * make sure the battary still stays in place. Put you're tama back together and reset it. If the debuging worked, you should now have hyperspeed by pressung the last button, (wich is c.) And you should be able to scroll through the characters by pressing the A button, (witch is the first one)

and don't worry if this didn't come true, because it will if you just rub the circle a litle more.

I did double spaces to make life eisier to deal with, when it comes to reading what I typed, :angry:

And PM me if you want to know how to do rom for you're tamagotchi (connectiong before you're tamagotchi hatches)

Hope this helped, and best yet,

tutti*frutti|Tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back