Happiness?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KouhiiTenshi

Reaction score
Ok, I have two tamagotchis, boy and girl, on v2s. They were toddlers. (An hour ago, they became teens) The girl is Depta, the boy Kishu, FYI. At of this is so you don't go "huh? what? who's depta and kishu are thy boy and girl" blah blah blah. :angry:

OK, so they were connecting. After Depta gave Kishu a present then came back to her screen, she was doing something unusual. She was staying in one spot, blinking and smiling. It wasn't a normal :mametchi: animation, or a normal animation at all. I looked at the tamaclock, then went back she was still doing it. I went and fed her, and she stayed that way untill she stopped by herself 15 minutes later.

What does that mean? They are at the highest level of friendship (like as in friends, not in love. Like as high on the meter as two girls can be in friendship.) if that helps, but they are different genders and where toddlers when this happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, all you had to do was time her out.

She obviously had a wrapped up present and was meant to give it to your other V2, but gave a different present (snake, nothing, jack-in-the-box...), so it pulls this face indicating it was naughty. :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back