A V3 on eBay, from... BanDai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, RTT has given me the following link, to this new V3version... it looks convincing, it has the bandai logo, and genuine characters...

Access to tamatown-yummy!

https://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-CONN...1QQcmdZViewItem

So, what do you think?

Do you think this is genuine?

As I say, the finder of this is Roar The Tiger... Hopefully, this is the newly Keitai promised. :hitodetchi:

-Spiffy

Fake. Why would Bandai make a product and advertise a site that doesn't exist?
I agree, sweet kandi. If Bandai made a V3, wouldn't it be in the stores?

BTW, I think it's Japanese for some reason. Keitais, Dekas, Akais, and Entamas all have that little antenna. I noticed that one did, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny. www.tamatown.com DOES NOT EXIST! HUH? That is weird. Sorry to bust your bubble but V3s are fake and so is that site. It is a Keitai inside the packaging,BUT IT IS FAKE PACKAGING. ^_^

BTW, I think it's Japanese for some reason. Keitais, Dekas, Akais, and Entamas all have that little antenna. I noticed that one did, too.
Like everyone else said, it's probably fake. Check if the seller of that item has more info on the page about the V3. I might even contact Bandai about the V3 sellers to confirm if they're real or not.

When the V3 does come out, we'll probably stop talking about them (if they're fake or not, that is). Am I right? ^_^

Not completely sure?.. I looked at that toyeasy compant. And they offer version 3. But I cant see the photos they provide. They are just re-directs.. Im not sure if they're real or not.. I'd say its fake..

//Haze

Also if they made one, it'd be advertised on tv like the V2 was. It would also be listed as a new product on the Bandai site. I think right now, Bandai is busy getting the DS game together. I doubt they would bring out two new products at the same time.

Funny. www.tamatown.com DOES NOT EXIST! HUH? That is weird. Sorry to bust your bubble but V3s are fake and so is that site. It is a Keitai inside the packaging,BUT IT IS FAKE PACKAGING. ^_^
The link to TamaTown is no www.tamatown.com, It's https://e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamago.html

:hitodetchi:

As for the Tamagotchi - I'd say that BanDai would of posted it on there site...

Look what I found: https://www.bandaigames.com/games/tama_cs_ds.html A link from the Tamagotchi Connection website.. But I don't think that is for connecting too..

I think it's a fake.. But it is worth keeping in mind though. :hitodetchi:

Yeah, they probably saved some older tamagotchi wrapping and somehow made it into a fake v3... Or it's ANOTHER exlusive Japanese edition.

it looks real to me... i dont know, maybe bandai just isnt very up to date with the site...

The tama in the package is a Keitai! They put it in the wrong package! That is a fake package. www.tamatown.com Does NOT EXIST and the site jappyx put up DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON THE WEBPAGE except for a odd code like thingy majig. What is that there for? It is odd isn't it? :angry:

It looks like a Keitai to me, packaging and all. Probably the antenna that makes me think that.

FAKE?!

60% of me says yes, the rest say it's a Keitai.

That's the most genuine looking tama fake (?) I've ever seen!

It's not a Keitai.

tamagotchi connection it says on it.

the entama mametchi (the "not keitai" mametchi)

it might be real

Edit: it's fake. it has the timeout/praise thing and no treasure icon

Edit2: Meh, Im confused, it could be either.

Actually, to tell you the truth, it COULD be real.

An executive from Bandai mentioned Tamatown.com in an invterview, which you can see and download here:

https://videogames.yahoo.com/ongoingfeature?eid=430336&page=0

(scroll to the bottom) it's an interview mainly about the DS game, but later on mentioned future projects for Tamagotchi, including "the latest version of the toy which is gonna have connectivity with Tamatown.com which is a website we're working on right now"

It appears that the V3 is a ChoJinsei/Keitai crossover kind of thing...it appears to have Entama functions and graphics inside a Keitai/Akai body. Also it appears that the website will be the same as the Japanese flash version, translated into English with same functions.

And I don't think anybody actually bothered to take a closer look at the pictures of the box itself, which all clearly have "BanDai" on them in its proper form.

Bandai is going all out on V3. Awesome. :angry:

(PS, quick update on my k-plus: Gozarutchi is leaving his kid :angry: )

it´s not a fake! this v3 shall coming out in february and the site www.tamatown.com is not ready until february!

sorry for my bad english :p

it´s not a fake! this v3 shall coming out in february and the site www.tamatown.com is not ready until february!
sorry for my bad english :p
It's alright, your english is better than most people at other forums. :(

How do you know it's February?

in my german tamaforum someone read in an article that the v3 comes out in february. i will search the article to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back