I'M SORRY EVERYBODY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink_girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I'm sorry for posting who is the best person on TamaTalk i have said in their that i am really sorry for doing it i didn't know that people would be angry!![/SIZE]

I just want to say sorry can people please stop posting in the topic i have explained i'm sorry in their!

reply to this is you have any questions or anything.......

If you read this please reply a post...

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]DOnt worry about it you didnt really do anything wrong those people just overreacted[/SIZE]

Well lets all put it behind us and start a new blank page and pretend it never happened... however big or small the problem was...

-TG05 :angry:

Honestly i liked that topic even though i wasnt even on there. It didnt bother me at all :furawatchi:

Oh gosh - don't be sorry!!

I just don't like those topics/polls cos of what has tended to happen in the past with them - but you're not to know - tho i hope this doesn't bring the whole thing up again. Anyway no-one is angry with you :D

GK1

pink_girl

If you ever change your mind about a topic and decide that it needs to be closed, you can always send a PM to a guide - ideally one who is on line at the time - and ask them to close it.

Don't worry - everyone makes little mistakes - and you posted a request for people to stop replies.

Anyway - I have closed it - because I was keeping an eye on it and because you were asking for it to be closed. :D

I also closed the poll asking if Member Popularity topics should be against the rules and I am going to close this one - or we'll just end up discussing this round and round and get nowhere.

As Tamagirl05 said in her post; Let's all put it behind us!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back