New tama website

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't there like..enough tama websites? I mean how many more original ones can be made? :D

i'm not, i'm just sayin..all the tama websites now are just copyin off eachother.. they all have growthcharts, characters, how to get them, etc.

Cool!!! i cant wait untill you add more!!! its gona be cool!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it will be kool. i just added a new page on my tamagotchis. i also need help on some tricks. please post some in this thread if u have any. just gimme your name and i will give u credit. B)

Ill help if you want I wanted to make one too but i stopped and im full of knowledge.

Madcow...it you have issues with them...don't go to them... that simple mate!

Tama_Master92, great site you've started! It looks very professional. Flash is a bit of a change though it will require ppl to download it if they don't have it...some might not want to do that. But otherwise, keep going! If you want some general tips and tricks you can steal some off my website... it is all general knowledge stuff that you learn from playing with them for a while anyway.

Personally I would like to see more new tamagotchi sites out there. There are a lot from 97 but not a lot of new ones!

if you have a windows xp you can click tools then internet options then unblock all...

mate ill be glad to help u i love doing pages and can do awesome graphics (not boasting myself :angry: )

if ya want help just tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back