Good and bad tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmeria

Reaction score
I heard that there are good and bad tamas. Is there such thing? If so please list good and bad tamas.

Thanks!!

I dont think so!! Maybe a bad tama could be a tamagotchi that wasnt an origonal, and didnt work as well, or it could be a character you dont like, a tama with no training, a tama that ignores its training.. many things. but most of those things you can improve. :furawatchi:

I dont think so!! Maybe a bad tama could be a tamagotchi that wasnt an origonal, and didnt work as well, or it could be a character you dont like, a tama with no training, a tama that ignores its training.. many things. but most of those things you can improve. :furawatchi:
I agree. There arn't really good and and bad charecters. Just maybe one's that you don't like, doesn't have alot of training, ect. Maybe a bad charecter could even be a charecter that was negelected? Who knows. Some people think Maskitchi's ( ;) ) are ugly, therefor a bad charecter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back