Mutsu Import Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that will work on an North American Cube. That is the NTSC J format. You might need to mod your Cube or get a Japanese Cube.

I think there is a Japanese Game Boy Mutsu game. I'd wait to find that. There are not format problems with Game Boy.

I'm not sure that will work on an North American Cube. That is the NTSC J format. You might need to mod your Cube or get a Japanese Cube. 

I think there is a Japanese Game Boy Mutsu game. I'd wait to find that. There are not format problems with Game Boy.
If I do buy that auction, I am going to keep it in the original packaging, and keep it as a collectors item. :p

Regards,

DarkCore

Yeah darkcore ask japangirl101 since she lives in japan to sell u one!

Well here I am tee hee! I do sell stuff but, in here Japan in USA ship and handling is $9.99 and in canada $10.00 and for me to ship $2.00 and the rest of places are $12.00 no so bad what r u looking 4 oh that game boy thing pm me well talk.

Regards,

Japangirl101

If I do buy that auction, I am going to keep it in the original packaging, and keep it as a collectors item. B)  

Regards,

DarkCore
Oh! well then go for it! I also have a few games I can not play (yet)

I modded the Japanese N64 cart for that Tamagotchi game so I could play it on my 64. So at least I have that one playable.

Who konws, somewhere along the line, you'll be able to play it.

Well here I am tee hee! I do sell stuff but, in here Japan in USA ship and handling is $9.99 and in canada $10.00 and for me to ship $2.00 and the rest of places are $12.00 no so bad what r u looking 4 oh that game boy thing pm me well talk.

Regards,

Japangirl101
No.

Mothra, how did you get a modified card? Or better yet, where?

No.
Mothra, how did you get a modified card? Or better yet, where?
For the N64 games, the only difference is that the cartridge is a different shape! Soooo.... I just 'modified' the cartridge myself by taking my minniature circular saw to it! I have an itti-bitty circular saw. I can not imagine sawing in to the cart any other way. So now it looks decent and works in the N64.

But with systems that play disks, you need to find out if you can mod the system OR just buy the Japanese version of the system. I'll have to do that for PS2. Just get 2 of those if I ever want to play my Japanese games for that.

There is info around the internet about how to modify systems to play Japanese games. Look under Ps2 mods, Game cube mods, something like that.

For the N64 games, the only difference is that the cartridge is a different shape! Soooo.... I just 'modified' the cartridge myself by taking my minniature circular saw to it! I have an itti-bitty circular saw. I can not imagine sawing in to the cart any other way. So now it looks decent and works in the N64.
But with systems that play disks, you need to find out if you can mod the system OR just buy the Japanese version of the system. I'll have to do that for PS2. Just get 2 of those if I ever want to play my Japanese games for that.

There is info around the internet about how to modify systems to play Japanese games. Look under Ps2 mods, Game cube mods, something like that.
[SIZE=14pt] I could never do that to my Cartridge. Sawing it open? XD[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Well you said your name was JIN-JOO and dark core seemed to prove you wrong.. and now you wonder why everyone is making fun of you..?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you said your name was JIN-JOO and dark core seemed to prove you wrong.. and now you wonder why everyone is making fun of you..?!
Well, not making fun, just not beleiving her....

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back