If you unpause your Tamagotchi all night..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl!

Reaction score
:huh: :huh: I have no clue..I was going to try it with both of mine becuase both are children and I learned you need to let them stay unpaused for a day to turn into a teen. Is this true? :huh:

Yes it is true. It will take 24 hours to become a teen if you pause it it will take much longer. because if you pause it even for a second I suppose it would start the 24 hours all over again.

If you want your Tamas to evolve at the normal speed (or as close to it as normal) then try to avoid putting them on PAUSE.

You don't have to pause your Tamagotchi at night - the Tama will not need any attention whilst it is asleep - only when it wakes up.

People normally put their Tamas on pause if they are away for several hours at one time - at school/college, shopping at the mall, long sunday lunch with grandma... you know the type of thing!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yes it is true. It will take 24 hours to become a teen if you pause it it will take much longer. because if you pause it even for a second I suppose it would start the 24 hours all over again.
Not true. I'm pretty sure.. well let me try and explain.

You have to go to school, your tama has 12 hours left until it ages. You are gone for about 7 hours, come home, and unpause your tama. Instead of only having 5 hours like if you had never paused it, your tama still has 12 hours. It will, of course, take longer than those 12 hours if you tama turns into the next stage in it's sleep (they don't evolve in their sleep, so they'd change right after they woke up).

:marumimitchi: You people are evil! don't pause your tama just turn the sound offf and check it every hour or so

:marumimitchi: You people are evil! don't pause your tama just turn the sound offf and check it every hour or so
It's evil to do that! Letting the poor tama go down hearts and such. Plus at school they could take it away. My classes are 2 hours long each so I'd only beable to do it before school, 2 hours later, about 40 or so minutes later (then lunch) then 40 or so minutes again and then 2 hours.

I dont pause 'em anymore though, I just change the time to nap time while im at school.

ok. well, if u pause ur tama, it wont be able to grow. it's growth will stop dead in it's tracks, and it wont become a teen or stuff like that.
The tamagotchi will still grow. It will just take much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back