Tamagotchi Connection Version 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OsuMesu21

Reaction score
Good day everybody. You might know me as the Mesutchi and Osutchi log person. But I am typing here to discuss a new and important matter - Tamagotchi V3.

Before you start posting "Oh no those V3s are fakes :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: " or something like that, first read this whole post.

Originally, if you were to go onto ebay.com and search for V3's, you find a motherload of fakes, also with V4s, V5s, and even, in some cases, V6s. All were deemed fake because of their irregular shape, oversized pixel count on screen, and obviously no BanDai logo.

But recently, rumors began to fly after the release of the Cho Jinsei Tamagotchi Plus in Japan about it coming to the rest of the world as a V3. Many called this rumor false.

But then, THIS showed up:

https://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-CONN...1QQcmdZViewItem

Now don't stop reading and go post "OMG ITS A FAKE ITS JUST A KEITAI IN DIFFERENT PACKAGING ITS SO FAKE :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: " or something.

The toy says that the new Tama can connect to Tamatown.com, whom many people have tried to visit, though unsucessfully. Now many of you are saying to yourselves, "But how could they make a V3 so quickly? They just came out with the DS game!" I can tell you how they can do that:

1. BanDai is a massive company, and Bandai of America (BoA) has full access of information to their Japanese brother.

2. There are plentiful amount of Tamagotchis out in Japan, including the Home Deka, The Keitai Plus, the Akai, and Cho Jinsei, which also has an online website. game.

3. Like any other company, BanDai wants lots of money.

Anywho, back to the research of the picture: For one thing, it has the real BanDai Logo sitting on all 3 pictures. Secondly, all of the drawings are real BanDai drawings, some from the Japanese site. Thirdly, the egg itself looks perfect: 3 buttons, egg shape, and Keitai antenna, although it seems to not come in any Keitai color or pattern.

It appears that this Tama will be able to access the internet. But now you all say "But the Cho Jinsei looks soo much different so it must be fake :hitodetchi: " The appearence of the Cho Jinsei has nothing to do with its functions at all. The ball on top of the antenna has nothing to do with how it works, it's just a little thing Bandai added.

And finally, for those whom say "But Tamatown.com doesnt exists so it must be fake :hitodetchi: ", please refer to the segment below.

https://videogames.yahoo.com/ongoingfeature?eid=430336&page=0

This is an article for the latest episode of Reset, which is Yahoo!'s video games outlet for people to learn about current video games. There are 3 videos to download on that page; scroll all the way down and download the video "Reset Episode 13, segment 3 - Tamagotcha!" and enjoy. It's mainly about the DS game, but near the end, the Bandai executive mentions something, which I will quote now...

...we've got the latest version of the toy which is gonna have connectivity with Tamatown.com which is a website we're working on right now...
For more proof, little bits of info on V3:

https://nds.gamezone.com/news/12_16_05_04_31PM.htm

It's also about the DS, but in the second or third paragraph it mentions Version 3.

And finally, Bandai's conformation, from Maxwj006

"Dear Jamie - thank you for your inquiry about Tamagotchi. Yes, therumor is true. We will be introducing Tamagotchi V3 in stores (at your

local retailer) in February 2006. Toys R Us will be the first store to

feature V3. Thanks for your interest.

Colleen Sherfey

Marketing Dept.

Bandai America Inc."
There you have it. V3's are real.

This is OsuMesu, over and out.

just curious...what is the difference between "FAKE" and "REAL"?
REAL means that the Tamagotchi is actually made by Bandai inc. and is a normal, functioning Tamagotchi in proper packaging.

FAKE is the exact opposite.

osu........... ur kidding right ( he/she cant be kidding it has bandai logo) THAT IS V3??????????????? OMG when it comes out ill rush to toy kingdom and get it!

( note to self: find out when it is avaliable ) actually whenn is it avaliable???

Thanks for adding all the peices of the puzzle together! I'm getting excited! :furawatchi:

This is really exciting! WOOHOO! :rolleyes:

I am speechless! Arrgg. So many Tamagotchis to buy. I am buying a entama and Mesu/Osu pair... And this! Too much. lol.

*jaw drops* Oh, dear Lord, there's MORE of them... IEEEE!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN FEBRUARY!! I CAN"T WAIT!! *maybe i'll get one...*

Those are good pictures! Thankie for clearing up the mystery of the V3 TAma!

Last edited by a moderator:
osu........... ur kidding right ( he/she cant be kidding it has bandai logo) THAT IS V3??????????????? OMG when it comes out ill rush to toy kingdom and get it!
( note to self: find out when it is avaliable ) actually whenn is it avaliable???
Well, all the info right now says that they'll be released February. :)

BTW, Tenshimon rocks! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally have been watching people post about the V3 and see people bluntly and ignorantly posting that theres no such thing, people really need to thik twice before they talk. OsuMesu, you are good.

...Wow! V3 is REAL!!! DO THE VICTORY JIG! Even though I was one of the nonbelievers until I saw this post! NEXT MONTH!! WOOOO!!!

*MimitchiRocks has now turned her setting switch from "Super High" to "Civil"*

Wow. Cool! I need to get money. Now. I need to hit eBay. NOW.

Thanks for adding all the peices of the puzzle together! I'm getting excited! happy.gif
This is really exciting! WOOHOO! biggrin.gif

I am speechless! Arrgg. So many Tamagotchis to buy. I am buying a entama and Mesu/Osu pair... And this! Too much. lol.
No prob :( Hey I can give you tips on Mesu/Osu if you like. :D
*jaw drops* Oh, dear Lord, there's MORE of them... IEEEE!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN FEBRUARY!! I CAN"T WAIT!! *maybe i'll get one...*
Those are good pictures! Thankie for clearing up the mystery of the V3 TAma!
OMG! Yay Im so EXCITED!!! biggrin.gif Thanks for the info.
No prob, and happy early birthday! :D Mines is comin up on the 21st.
I personally have been watching people post about the V3 and see people bluntly and ignorantly posting that theres no such thing, people really need to thik twice before they talk. OsuMesu, you are good.
Thanks, and I agree with you completely. :mametchi:
...Wow! V3 is REAL!!! DO THE VICTORY JIG! Even though I was one of the nonbelievers until I saw this post! NEXT MONTH!! WOOOO!!!
*MimitchiRocks has now turned her setting switch from "Super High" to "Civil"*

Wow. Cool! I need to get money. Now. I need to hit eBay. NOW.
Do some chores around the house for cash. It's what I do. Then secretly make an eBay account (unless you already got one) and buy it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back