How to play the games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadie

Reaction score
Ok Im new but I have been playing my Tam for awhile :furawatchi: and I really dont understand how bump works??? :rolleyes:

I can have my Tam at full power and it still loses!!

Why is that??? <_<

Well i can u a tip! It sed on this tama help site thingy that give it 7 times out if girl 8 if boy and oppenents will be easier to beat until level 4! i don't no if it works coz my tama is asleep! But i don't know! :furawatchi: sorry!

B) Thanks for the reply but I still dont get what u mean???

When u play bump u just press B when push comes up hit B again to stop the power bar. My prob is when I stop the bar it doesnt make a difference as to wheather it wins or not.

I've stopped the bar really low and sometimes it wins & sometimes it looses... same happens when I have the bar at full power... It still looses more times than it wins

Bump is a game for fat Tamas.

The fatter your tama, the easier it will be to win.

Increasing a Tamas weight can be used by Treats, or Snacks.

But, this is not recommended, as your tamas overall health drops for feeding it so many snacks, and you'll get worse Tamas evolutions.

The idea of bump is kind of like Sumo.

Once it starts making that Siren-ish noise (I don't know what to call it), press the B button (middle) about once every quarter second (0.25 Milliseconds). Pressing B before the power bar starts is beneficial to your win rate too.

If you time it right, you should have many presses by the time it says "PUSH!".

And, if you were pressing it as I told you, you should also have a full power bar, resulting in a higher win ratio.

There are 9 rounds in all. Winning them all nets you 400 gotchi points, which isn't exactly worth it if you had to make your Tama fat to win.

Your Tama can go against any existing Tama in your version, even the oldies.

The higher the round, the harder it gets, so make sure you time it right!

Also, note theres no way to win 100% of the time, it's completely random if you win after the presses and all. Sometimes, the other Tama win just cause. Theres no sure-fire way to always win.

Hope this helped, goodluck!

-Klyde B)

Information from Tama Zone

Once your tamagotchi becomes an adult, it is able to play slots.Now on slots there is three diffrent symbols you are able to get.

1) Circle (0). The circle is what you aiming to get everytime! If you get 3 circles you will get (10x) the amount of what you originally bet. (i.e. if you bet 5 gotchi points. Then you get 3 circles (O-O-O) you will get 500 points!) 2) Triangle. The triangle isnt bad, its not as good as circle, but if you get atleast one of these, and the rest X's then you get your money back, meaning you dont lose anything! 3 The Cross (X). This is what your trying not to get. You dont gain any points for getting this!! Here is a simple graph, which tells you the amount of points you will get depending on what symbols you get: In this diagram, I will use * to represent a traingle in the game of slots on your Tamagotchi.

x means times, (as in 8x3=24) "x" will appear after "the points you bet"

The graph is set out like this:

xxo - points you bet x 8

This means

(symbols you got in game) (The amount of points you bet in the game) (times 8)

I hope that explains it a bit better for you.

xxx - 0 points

xx* - the points you bet x 1

x** - the points you bet x 3

*** - the points you bet x 5

xxo - the points you bet x 8

x^o - the points you bet x 10

^** - the points you bet x 20

xoo - the points you bet x 30

*oo - the points you bet x 50

ooo - the points you bet x 100

Tips: Bet a high amount of points every game. (i.e. 9) When you are playing look at your tamagotchis expressions, try not to pick the exopression when it looks sad or depressed, you'll end up getting a cross. Try getting when its happy! This means you'll get a circle or triangle.

Try this you can easily get in the thousands useing this method!

2)

Playing BUMP:

You are eligible to play bump when your tama is a toddler. If you want to win this game. You have to make your tamagotchi weigh a lot! So this means giving it lots and lots of snacks. (I wouldnt advise this) Once you weigh atleast 60 lb. You are ready to play.

This game is easier to play with the sound on. So make sure of that by holding (A+C) then setting the sound to 'on'. Now your ready. At the start press the middle button ( B ) as fast as possible this will help you win, if you do your meter will be higher.. Now just watch as your tamagotchi bumps its way to victory!!

Heading:

Heading is a game more useful for loseing weight. But all this game consists of is heading a ball.

Use button ( a ) to move left. And use button ( B ) to move right. Then use button ( B ) to head the ball. Try staying in the middle, because its easier to move accross the screen that way. Not leaping and bounding for the ball. )Trust me its a lot more efficient!)

Jump:

Jump is a game you get when the tamagotchi is a baby. All you have to do is continually press the buttons.. If a light ligts up get to it as fast as possible. If you get the first one right, I'd say take a guess for the next one and just keep pressing one button. If it doesnt light up continually keep presing it because the next will surely be that one, if it is then your on a home straight to 100 points!! This game is also good for losing weight!
Hope it is helpful.

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back