robot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Declan

Reaction score
How do u get robot?????????????????????????????????????????????

:p :p :p :p :furawatchi: :rolleyes: ;) :p <_< :p :blink: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to try to get the Robotchi (aka Androtchi) on a V2 Tama I'm sorry but there's no official raising guide. It's all by good luck!

I've had him once on my V2 - on an even generation. The evolution went Kuribotchi - Hanatchi - Androtchi. So, based on the child and teen characters, I guess you could say that I looked after them OK - but not really, really well - happy hearts and hungry hearts must have dipped too often!

Have you seen Rivenn's site (he's a TamaTalk member) - it's called Tamadex - and has a V2 growth chart (still under construction) and a list / pictures of all the V2 characters:

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

it may have a hint to the different teens that will give you an Androtchi if you look at the growth chart.

I know that on the V1 you can get Androtchi on even generations and if you make sure that your teen character keeps all it's happy hearts full, but you don't worry about hungry hearts too much - only 1 heart full for example - enough to stop it getting ill.

You also need to always get the training point when it needs a praise, always turn the light out soon after it falls asleep - and if you have the V1, then try to clear at least 21 steps in the Dance game.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back