constant beepin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petlova88

Reaction score
my tama keeps beepin gshe weighs 81 pounds and i dont know what to do she is all happy and not hungry at all she keeps beeping she's did it twice now please please help me i am worried!

my tama keeps beepin gshe weighs 81 pounds and i dont know what to do she is all happy and not hungry at all she keeps beeping she's did it twice now please please help me i am worried!
i dont know what its beeping for a lot, but it might help if you give your tama less snacks(81 pounds is a lot!) :) :ph34r: :angry: :angry:

thats because when your tama does that your suposed to give it a time out and you get a trainning point

pm me if u know any info ps when does a v1 turn inot an adult affter itsa a teen

maybe it is low on batteries.............but what kind of beeping is it???? :huh:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPLY BUT MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED

THANKS SO MUCH FOR REPLYING AND CARING!

PETLOVA88

If your tamagotchi beeps for attention and nothing's wrong, you need to give it a "time out". Go to the discipline icon which is first on the bottom row.

If it turns it's back on you or seems to be crying, select "praise".

Well maybe it's the attention icon...

You have to give it a time out or if you already did you have to praise it

^_^

It's just asking for attention! Go to the icon that looks like a little pacman dude yelling, and hit timeout. it should look like it's crying. if it does, you've solved your problem! if it jumps up and down and makes a mad face...you're on your own. sorry. :p

Beep: If its a loud one you can here, it's trying to get your attention

Softbeep: Hold it close to your ear and you'll hear you tama's heartbeat

Overweight: Play games (bump is the best)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back