Is there Upgrades for tama con.?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Maybe my friend told me about it she told me that her frind's mom ordered a upgrade over the internet and that she got it and all you had to do is conect with it as if it was a normal connection and that you could get more games mor food choices and more stucff is this true admin or anybody?

keitai is the new japanese version of tamagotchi you can connect it with cell phones and not only other tamagotchis ther is different fod and you can get "tama money" from playing games and with that ytou can buy stuff for your tama.

~juie :huh:

Hi,

I got Tarakotchi or whatever? is she easy to get or hard to get? to wondering....thanks

tyson, to answer your question, tarakotchi is the pet that you get when you take no so good care of your tama. If you want a better tama, make sure to feed it BEFORE it beeps. Same for keeping it happy. Also, always remember to train it when it beep for no reason or if it puts it back to you, praise it.

THAT soundes heaps cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder if (if its true) tha'll make them for conneXions.... *hopes*

:angry: that's a really cool idea! i'm not sure if its true though maybe!

~pineapple :angry:

Well I guess on the japanese version you could but I dunno about the others. Maybe its true...I hope so!

I have a calender/organizer thing that hooks up to the cpu via... I don't know how, you just put it up to the screen. Now it is somewhere in my dresser. What if there was a wave pattern emitted by the cpu to simulate infrared technology? It would be so cool to tinker with the programming using one! :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back