Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabieeBoo

Reaction score
I was at this new buck store in town so I saw these tama's on for 8 bucks I thought good deal. They dont connect with the normal tama's at all they are a bit diff. it's green and it has white circles I only just realized it didn't have the tama connection on the top of the egg and it does not say bandi at all anywhere what is it?

can you take a picture of it? does it say "Tamagotchi" on it? does it say anything else on it? what does it say on the package? :huh:

the top has the infra-red strip, so it's definately a connection, I'm not sure which version. maybe it's a connextion, do you live in the U.S.?

my avatar is probabkly the same because I got it from the gallery

I live in Ontario Canada. it looks the same but the game is like chasing a chicken or sumtin

Umm if it is there wouldn't be codes 4 it cuz there isn't a shop for sum reason i've never seen one b4 it's weird

it was this place in brantford by muggs called dollarama or something my sister toke me there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back