How do you get a Mametchi and Hanatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

afer_x

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how to get a Mametchi and Hanatchi?

And i've tried neglecting my tamagotchis but they both turned into itchis. can anyone help on that too?

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchis come from perfect care: poo cleaned asap, no toothaches, bed as soon as it falls asleep, disipline given when it needs (your training bars do not have to be full), and never letting the hearts drop past 2.

Hanatchis are obtained by taking optimal happiness care, but bad body care. An example of this would be to always put it to bed on time, give it disipline when it needs it, but letting the hunger hearts drop to empty until it gets mad or sick, then feeding it (I had to do this three times, no more)

G'luck! ^.~

Didnt you read the big letters that said "DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THIS AREA!" ??

:-/

ok...jeez...chill...i was so rushed to post i didnt see it.

What i did to get a hanatchi was 2 make it really happy but make it sleep hungry or 3 bits hungry when it beeps. do this when its a teen. it has 2 be ichigochi or hinotamatchi (the fire one). ;)

Mametchis come from perfect care: poo cleaned asap, no toothaches, bed as soon as it falls asleep, disipline given when it needs (your training bars do not have to be full), and never letting the hearts drop past 2.
Hanatchis are obtained by taking optimal happiness care, but bad body care. An example of this would be to always put it to bed on time, give it disipline when it needs it, but letting the hunger hearts drop to empty until it gets mad or sick, then feeding it (I had to do this three times, no more)

G'luck! ^.~
actually,you have to keep it's hunger and happiness full or you'll get a masktchi....

Didnt you read the big letters that said "DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THIS AREA!" ??
:-/
Hello Madcow,

If you wanted to be the perfect helper than you would of not replied to this thread, which made you guilty too; you would of sent out a PM and reported it. That would be the way to be passively helpful.

Geez, It doesn't matter if you post questions! I mean, lots of people do... so chillout for goodness sakes!

:unsure:

well, actually i know how to get a mametchi,(i got this from my way) when you get an itchogotchi, keep each heart at 2, and as you all know a teen has to live 3 whole days to be an adult, and before the last day make all the hearts full. the next day you'll see it change into the kind mametchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got hanatchi and mametchi before!

I got a mamechi just the day before yesterday!(i was really excited)well all i did was let my itgotchi (strawberry) poo on the ground only once and then fed it snacks only when needed.I shut the lights out for it when it slept and I played jump with it to at least 20 hurdles,if i played jump with it.

I hope this helps!!!!

Well I'm a FIRST time owner and I just got a mametchi :D

Mine started out as a shirobebitchi, marutchi, ichigotchi and mametchi.

I never let it go down to 2 hearts.

I always tried to be there to make it use the toilet instead of pooping on the floor (there are times I've missed though)

I got 9/9 bars

I always play jump with it, I try to always reach 30

So these are the steps I followed .. I'm hoping for my 2nd generation to be a mimitchi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back