MY TAMA RAN OUT OF BATTERIES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie

Reaction score
I haven't played my tamas in a very long time, you see, and it just so happens that when I unpaused them, the batteries died. Where can I buy new batteries for them? :mametchi:

you can usually buy them from Best Buy,Circuit City, Wal-mart, Fry's, and many other places

I'm really sad... I loved those tamas, and I was right about to get into them again...

I'm really sad... I loved those tamas, and I was right about to get into them again...
just be sure not to get them at target.

they overprice them there.

but the tamas are all wiped out, so i guess it doesnt matter..

no trace that they were there at all...

if they still are on sale where you have them...

well, i prefer radioshack myself, longs had them too, they were just sold out.

as you can find on the manual, tamagotchis do not use a special battery.

they use a cr-2032 lithium battery.

i dont go to rite aid very much, but this isnt a very widespread battery, cuz its only the size of a quarter, the thickness of a nickel, but i dont think they will have it.

just a thought :mametchi:

i was quite upset when my tama ran out of batteries too.

Thank you! Please keep listing the stores...

My Mum actually get these batteries from a place with lots of stores.

It's sad for me also..because mine's are running out of batteries!

:p

You can get them.(that's if you don't want to go far away just to get batteries.)at your local convience store.Tha'ts where i always get mine.And they are cheap.They also last the same amount that the batteries that the tamagotchi had come with.(that means it will last 5 months.)make sure the battery was never opened though. B) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back