Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'Taz

Reaction score
Hey there,

My daughter is actually Lil'Taz :( . She and her sister got tama's for Christmas. They are already in generation 2. This time around my oldest got what looks like a cat (sry, we don't know all the tama names yet). it kinda looked like this little guy ^_^ . Yesterday evening, her little sister (who is tamaless and quite jelous) got a hold of it and did *something* to it causing it to morph into a teddy/panda bear. Is there any way to reverse this? I've looked online and can't seem t find anything. My oldest (Lil'Taz) is NOT happy.

Help? :angry:

P.S. She will probably be hanging out around here now as she loves tama's :(

Lil'Taz's Mom.

HI! *grins*

Sounds like your little one put the panda costume on it!

The costume stays on until the TAma goes to sleep - then it comes off.

If you want to take the cozzie off straight away you have to change your TAma's clock to make it sleep - re-set the time to say, 10.30pm and once the Tama is asleep, re-set the time to normal.

Presto! One Tama - no panda costume.

Sadly, however, the Panda costume is single use only - so your eldest won't get to use it again (unless it is in the Black Faced Mimitchi costume in which case it can be used again and again...)

Here are a couple of sites that give you the names of the Tamas:

Bell Sprout's web site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide) has a list of all the V1 and V2 characters / names: https://bellsprout.50webs.com

Rivenn's site (he's a TamaTalk member) - it's called Tamadex - and has a V2 growth chart (still under construction) and a list / pictures of all the V2 characters:

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

Enjoy!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

She was quite relieved when she woke & it was back to normal B)

Btw,, She is now the proud Grandma of a bouncing baby girl LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back