Spam

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
You all should know what spam is.For you who dont its..

Short

Pointless

Annoying

And you should know that its annoying to see and admin must pay.Its also clogging the board so dont post that annoying stuff.Just dont spam.Heres a example.

Kittys topic.

Amy

Hi people.

Try not to post that type of stuff. B)

Oy...
No offense or anything.. even with "back seat moddin'", there will be spam.
I agree, but People should pay more attention to what there are typing. SPAM is a very bad thing that can cause flood control. And Admin is payinf for all of it. Hmm, I just thought of something! How about we try to PM everyone that we have on our friends list, and tell them to come here and tell their friends too about this topic so everyone could read it? What do you think about that?

I already posted a topic on this, and I hope this isn't a copy. If you want to see my post on spam ,then click here. I'm really hoping you're not copying my post, cause if you are, I'll find out, lol!

You know what guys?

I am going to close this.

I know your intentions are good - but there is simply no point in anyone repeating or duplicating topics that are available for everyone to see in the TamaTalk Guidelines:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=boardrules

Anyone posting a new thread which is just para-phrasing something already posted in the Guidelines - or repeating information that is already pinned in bold at the top of one of the forums is using up bandwidth...

No more of these please.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back