Photo
- - - - -

Very Confused

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hooger

• hooger user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:33 PM ( #1 )

Hi,

well i haved my tama for about 2 days but i reset it and first it was a baby boy, then inl ike 2 hours it turned into a blob. i dont know what its name is. then about a day after the blob turned into some sort of space ship thingy ill get a picture later if u guys want one

i was just wondering is this normal has it happend to anyone else cuz its confusing me cuz i didn't see this one under the character thing at the tamagotchi home page.

also i entered a few codes from this site for a space ship but it didn't work so i dont think thats the problem but thanks plz help B)

EDIT//: i have a Tamagotchi Connection V2 :(

Edited by hooger, 11 January 2006 - 09:39 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

11 Jan 2006

Last Post

12 Jan 2006

Muffin

• muffin user photo

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:39 PM ( #2 )

normal. it probably turned into a marutchi and then a UFO-chi!

hysterical_oliver

• hysterical-oliver user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:15 AM ( #3 )

Hi B) I think everything seems fine as far as your tama's evolution is concerned, I don't think any code you have is going to work for a UFO though, you have to purchase the UFO in the V2 shop :( The character you have is unrelated to the codes you're talking about :hitodetchi: It's UFOtchi and it should evolve again in a day or so :(

tamasav6

• tamasav6 user photo

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:41 AM ( #4 )

yes. it is normal. the charactor you have now is a ufochi. but we need more details!!! what codes did you put in???? and the items it has (if it does) it probably won't be able to play with any of them. :( :( :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :unsure: :unsure: B)

hooger

• hooger user photo

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:40 PM ( #5 )

yes. it is normal. the charactor you have now is a ufochi. but we need more details!!! what codes did you put in???? and the items it has (if it does) it probably won't be able to play with any of them. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :o

the codes were off this site and some of them didn't work but the ones that did gave me, a thing of hair jell, cake, steak, costume , stuffed animal. thats it tho the other codes didn't work

and i was just wondering when can i use the darts that i bought and the costume that i got?

******hanatchigirl******

• hanatchigirl user photo

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:18 PM ( #6 )

well...uhh..i...i think it turned into a maruchi(toddler),then a UFO-tchi(teen)!