Very Confused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hooger

Reaction score
Hi,

well i haved my tama for about 2 days but i reset it and first it was a baby boy, then inl ike 2 hours it turned into a blob. i dont know what its name is. then about a day after the blob turned into some sort of space ship thingy ill get a picture later if u guys want one

i was just wondering is this normal has it happend to anyone else cuz its confusing me cuz i didn't see this one under the character thing at the tamagotchi home page.

also i entered a few codes from this site for a space ship but it didn't work so i dont think thats the problem but thanks plz help B)

EDIT//: i have a Tamagotchi Connection V2 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi B) I think everything seems fine as far as your tama's evolution is concerned, I don't think any code you have is going to work for a UFO though, you have to purchase the UFO in the V2 shop :( The character you have is unrelated to the codes you're talking about :hitodetchi: It's UFOtchi and it should evolve again in a day or so :(

yes. it is normal. the charactor you have now is a ufochi. but we need more details!!! what codes did you put in???? and the items it has (if it does) it probably won't be able to play with any of them. :( :( :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :unsure: :unsure: B)

yes. it is normal. the charactor you have now is a ufochi. but we need more details!!! what codes did you put in???? and the items it has (if it does) it probably won't be able to play with any of them. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :eek:
the codes were off this site and some of them didn't work but the ones that did gave me, a thing of hair jell, cake, steak, costume , stuffed animal. thats it tho the other codes didn't work

and i was just wondering when can i use the darts that i bought and the costume that i got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back