Tips :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tama_Fan_

Reaction score
1)Cavities

Every 20lbs of snacks equals one cavity!(Until your tama is an adult)You will get a cavity whether you play games or no.

2)Evolving

if You DON'T pause you tamagotchi it wil take:

1 hour for your baby to turn into a child

24 hours to turn into teen

72 hours to turn into adult

4 to 5 Days to become LAST Age

When your tamagotchi is in the LAST Age the MatchMaker will NOT come,but if your tamagotchi met someone of it's age and it's opposite gender they could mate.

3)Ages

A tamagotchi can live up to 99 YEARS,but after that it won't grow any older.

1)Evolving

1 hour to your tama to become child

1 Day to your tama become teen

3 days to become Adult

4 to 5 Days to become LAST Age

After that the match maker WON'T come anymore :eek:

A tamagotchi can live up to 99 years!

2)Every 20lbs of snacks equals one cavity!

(Until your tama gets to be an adult)

3)ONE USE TIME ITEMS:

Tools

Pencil

Panda Costume

Hair Potion

Love Potion

Pot Plant

Shovel

Darts

AND THE FOOD

That's all I bought that's one time use if i see another one I will tell :huh: ;)

The stuffed animal is also a one-use item. Just FYI. :D

Great guide, BTW. I've been looking for the shop restock times for quite a while now. B)

~Tenshi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't remember when the shop restocks but I remeber that at 1:59 it restocks and i thinks that at 11:59 restocks too so when your tama wakes up the shop it restocked

thanks 4 all these facts, _Tama_Fan_ unfortunately, i'm not allowed to bring my tama 2 school thanks to some careless teachers who wont let us. :D :D :)

I take them sometimes...But unfortunately my clases are 90minutes!and I just don't check them really often and i don't want them to go :(

Hey!I just Found the tamagotchi Restocks!

it took me all day yesterday but here it is :(

(Well at least those were the times on my tamagotchi)

2:59pm

6:59pm

11:59pm

and SOMETIMES 1:59 Just SOMETIMES

;) I'll be looking for more tips

Bye

I take them sometimes...But unfortunately my clases are 90minutes!and I just don't check them really often and i don't want them to go ;)
I don`t like that either but I pull through by checking them after every class :D :(

Wow!Really cool tips!!

i'm new here ;) and well the topic has been really helpful to me :(

you can be on the guide

i take my tamagotchi to school but just because my brother can find it

Wow this is incredible!I have 3 friends that have tamagotchis and take them to school!

we are in the same group and well they ALL take them!

I'm going to do the same :( how lucky!

I have a Web Page is in my signature and profile it has a chat room and tons of tips :furawatchi:

Hope you go there

Bye

ur so lucky, i checked the time on mine and the teacher took it and when she had it one her desk sum1 stole it... im getting a v3 tho. :furawatchi:

For your cavity thing, it also doesn't apply to teens... My young mametchi kept getting overfed by my friends(it's an inside joke at my school to overfeed your tamas), from about 20 lbs all the way to 99lbs with snacks, and no tooth ache :/ Great guide though, perhaps it could eventually become a sticky? :(

Also, every major holiday has an event that takes place about a week before the event. Such as Christmas a week before has your tama talking to a CHristmas tree(o_O), Thanksgiving, your tama gets chased by a turkey, etc. If you wanna put that stuff in your guide feel free :)

hi everyone :rolleyes: :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :wub:

MY TAMAGOTCHI STATS:

V2 EMMA

AGE 5

CHARACTER :blink:

SECOND V2 ASH

AGE 2

CHARACTER :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back