Photo
- - - - -

Generation 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Psykodrak

• psykodrak user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:55 AM ( #1 )

I have a japanese generation2 tamagotchi, and today it evolved into this old man...thing. Ive never seen it before in my life. According to evrything ive read , you get zachi the alien if you have zukitchi. When i was 14, me and my sister had a generation 2s (american) and me and my sister ONLY got Zachi from the plant charecter. ANYWAY, I had zukitchi and today it evolved into this ....guy. I cant find ANYTHING on the net, but wehn I askled my class mate, she just said AAHH ****-chan. I didnt understand her, becuase she talks waaaay to fast, and im the kind off person who just pretends to understand and walks away.

* Moved from Comments & Rumours > What Happened to My Tamagotchi? *

Edited by TamaMum, 14 January 2006 - 09:03 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

13 Jan 2006

Last Post

14 Jan 2006

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:12 AM ( #2 )

I think the old characters are Sekitoritchi or Charitchi.

I don't know anything about the older Tamas - but Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - and a section on how to Debug/Tama Surgery! Her site is called Pixelmood

You could also try an old favorite of many TamaTalk members; it's a great site for info on Tamagotchis (old & new) http://www.mimitchi.com

Hope you find the info you're looking for
Best, etc.
TamaMum

Psykodrak

• psykodrak user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:58 PM ( #3 )

mimitchi doesnt have it. it is indeed the sumo sekitoritchi thanks