Throw an item away!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
You can throw items away on your Version 2!!!! Follow instructions below to find out more.

1. Go to book-like icon on Tamagotchi Version 2.

2. Go to Present.

3. Pick an item in food or present.

4. Press B when you get to the item.

5. It should say WRAP? Then press A.

6. It should say TRASH?

Cool, huh? Well, you don't have to throw the item away. I just wanted to show you how to get to the trash can. COOL!!!

Thanx Kayla, my friend, for this wonderful trash info. YOU ROCK!

I am also glad that TamaTalk has Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks back. The chat is next... I hope. :blink:

Not really all that cool, but yes, that is true... I think most knew that. But good info for beginners! I never throw my stuff away, after all, you spend points on those items/foods!

i think that u shoudent throw anything out, give it to a freind!!! i gave away all the items i dident want to freinds and they gave them away and aked me 4 more! i got rid of all my extra skateboards in a day

i found that out the first day i used my connexion V2. i was SO exited! i did not throw anything out though. (but there r lots of people who do not know that, of course!)

Well, I think it's a good tip tenniswinner!
Especially if you keep getting those annoying "List Full" mssgs when you are connecting and trying to exchange presents!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
I agree. . . I get that list full thing a lot , all I do is give the items away and eat them. . . lol

Well, I think it's a good tip tenniswinner!
Especially if you keep getting those annoying "List Full" mssgs when you are connecting and trying to exchange presents!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
i agree!

after all, this is the only tip ive seen in ages that isnt repetitive, untested, pointless, or fake.

GREAT TIP!!

i really didnt know that.

but now i do!

thanks!

this tip has been on tips&tips several times but is good for new members

Fooet

p.s hi tenniswinner i havn't seen u 4 ages how's it going!

You can throw items away on your Version 2!!!!  Follow instructions below to find out more.
1. Go to book-like icon on Tamagotchi Version 2.

2. Go to Present.

3. Pick an item in food or present.

4. Press B when you get to the item.

5. It should say WRAP?  Then press A.

6. It should say TRASH? 

Cool, huh?  Well, you don't have to throw the item away.  I just wanted to show you how to get to the trash can.  COOL!!!

Thanx Kayla, my friend, for this wonderful trash info.  YOU ROCK!

I am also glad that TamaTalk has Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks back.  The chat is next... I hope.  :wacko:
This is really helpful, just in case someone forgot to check the instruction sheet!

Vicky Liu ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back