Nintendogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_hot_gymnast

Reaction score
I am saving up for a blue Nintendo DS, so I can have Nintendogs!!!!!!They're SOOOO cute!

For those of you who don't know what Nintendogs is....

it is a game where you take care of virtual dogs!

do u hav a gameboy advance SP. if so get dogs, i have a feeling they are the same thing :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=21pt]I am sashippa on neopets[/SIZE]

hoot hoot

yes i heard of nentendogs all the time and i wanna get it too!!!!!!

it sound really cool but i have gameboy ds so i hope that it will work in the slot for sp games

Go on gamewinners.com b/c they have tons of cheats fo every thing. Even tamagotchis. When you get there you have to click on cheat codes right under the words game winners. Go down to portables and click on DS. Then scroll down and click on the letter n. It will give u a list of all DS games that start with n. Chose what type of nintendog you have and wow! ;) Lots of tips and cheats!!! :D They have tips for alot of other stuff and so much more! It is a awesime site!

do u hav a gameboy advance SP. if so get dogs, i have a feeling they are the same thing :)

hoot hoot
They arent. I have both. Nintendogs is way more replayable and not as boring.

do u hav a gameboy advance SP. if so get dogs, i have a feeling they are the same thing :lol:

hoot hoot
no i have dogz and nentendogs dogz are not fun :wub: if the dog dos not eat food within 30 mins the food gos away and you waisted the food and bad graphics nentindogs are so much more fun its worth the xtra money :ph34r: :blink: :rolleyes: :angry:

I have a white nintendo DS Lite. In it , I have all the nintendogs ( 4 diffrent games ) I think you'll like it. Have lots of fun. And good luck making the money. but if you dont make it, wait till one of those special holidays where they give presents. Of course , they dont on easter, but you miht get money which will help you work your way up =D

- Haru

do u hav a gameboy advance SP. if so get dogs, i have a feeling they are the same thing
Dogz is -completely- different, made by a -completely- different company. They are both puppy simulators though. From what I've seen of reviews Nintedogs is way better, and that Dogz is a stupid boring game. But I've also heard Dogz is a cute one that teaches you a lot about puppy care... so it would be up to your own opinion.

Anyway, Nintendogs are so cool. :huh: Especially the music.

Latest posts

Back