I need help with 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamakidX

Reaction score
i need help with 2 things one i have been changing the time so i can play with it but its not growing and 2 i want the stuffed animal to stay on forever!!!!!!!

EDIT: i have benn changing the time so i can play with my tama aka setting it to a diffrent time i have to go to sleep so i set it back but its not growing cause after 3 days its only 1 year old and before i had the stuffed animal on my tama and i liked it so i want it to stay on my tama all the time

* Moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamakidx, I'm Libra.I want to help you with your 2 problems,but I don't really understand either of them. So please write again your problems, but please be specific. thanks. :D :D :D

For your 1 problem the only way to let your tamagotchi grow is to let it sleep!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you need sleep ?? And then it will grow. for your 2 problem I liked playing with the stuffed animal to but it only last a day it sucks. You can't change it. :D :D

i did the same thing and it wouldent grow etheir, so i dicided to stop doing that and then it started to grow so i say u should stop changing the time and just wait for it tommarow.

p.s.:im new to tama talk i posted it so i hope this works for u :D

when you change the time you are slowing it's growth process to grow the tamagotchi needs 24 hours without the time being changed or paused.

For your 1 problem the only way to let your tamagotchi grow is to let it sleep!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you need sleep ?? And then it will grow. for your 2 problem I liked playing with the stuffed animal to but it only last a day it sucks. You can't change it. :blink: :D
well what bout changing the time so it gets no sleep and just pause it with the stuffed animal!

I'm not entirely sure that thats a good idea.Becuase wouldn't the tama just get mad or something? :D :blink: :huh:

when you change the time you are slowing it's growth process to grow the tamagotchi needs 24 hours without the time being changed or paused.
Um.. not true? Mine grow perfectly fine (I change the time so they sleep when I'm not available). Changing the time shouldnt affect the growth, unless you pause, though making them stay up later I guess isn't that smart. Maybe that would affect it, I duno, but making them sleep longer doesnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back