Does anyone feel the same way?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you feel like TamaTalk is home?

• Yes, I come here every day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kind of

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring

Reaction score
I feel like I live at TamaTalk, 'cause I'm here everyday and it's pretty much the only website I come to. Talk about commited! LOL

Yeah, so how does everyone else feel about this?

i just started to come to tamatalk and now it feels like its home for me!!!

i usually just come here when i have nothing to do and i guess thats most if the time.

i would spend a while here!!!! B)

yea i feel that way to! i dont no y...i just feel happy to be here and i no every time i come it will be a fun time! B) this place has become my home... B)
hey, I think a lot of people feel like that. ;)

This is like my little bubble...I come here no matter what, if I've had a good or bad day, if I'm sick or completely healthy, if I'm hyper or practically dying of fatigue...

I love TamaTalk!!

I really do like TT - i've been a member here for quite a while now - sometimes things happen here and i don't feel quite as good about it as i would like to - but hey thats life! And i always know that i have made some really good friemds here and they can always set me straight B)

GK1

Kind of...I've been here now close to a year, and I've explored every forum, and plus I lost interest in tamagotchis, but this site is still my favorite!! :wacko:

I feel like I live at TamaTalk, 'cause I'm here everyday and it's pretty much the only website I come to. Talk about commited! LOLYeah, so how does everyone else feel about this?
I sort of feel that way too! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back