MICRO PETS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda4ever009

Reaction score
You cant do alot with micro pets but they still are fun to play with! Post everything you know about micro pets :wub: thanks.

I have 2 micro pets because they were supposed to interact but the interaction stunk so I gave them away.

Mine interacted...I had two. But the battery ran out and I never bothered to get a new one.

I got one of those for Christmas, like, two years ago, and I HATED it.

They're so anoying. But it is kinda amusing to watch them run off the edge of tables... Haha.

:) I liked it...but then I lost interest, cuase you dont have to like feed it so thers not much to do except teach it commands

yes, someday LOL

I JUST ORDERED A POWER PALZ ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXXCITED. PM ME TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT THEM!!!!!!

Hi i do not have any micro pets but yesterday i got a micro babies they are sort of like a tamagotchi as with the micro babies you have to feed them when they cry and stuff like that and so far i have found them pretty fun to look after i really like mine it is the best micro toy you could ever have ( not as good as tamagotchi ) the baby i have is one of the very frist ones they made they call it beach baby but i call it emma

thanks

I just picked up four Micropets today.The mouse,the Panda the Koala and the hamster.I really like them.What's cool is that they respond to you no matter what you say to them.They aren't limited to preprogrammed phrases.I'm definately going to buy more.

I just got 2 yeserday chop the panda and oz the kloala there they are soo cool a pretty i can not go out and buy more i got the last 2 in the shop is aust and they are not coming out to aust again ! they are $24.99 per a micro pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back