Did you order a V3 of Ebay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has bought a V3 of Ebay

• Yes,I just got it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes,I just paid

• Yes,I just ordered

• No,I'm waiting

• No,don't feel like it

• No,I don't want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure its real??? I thought they wornt coming out until febuary! So I'm gonna get one from Toys 'R' us, beacause they will be real! :wacko:

I just paid off my V3!It's the ice cream model! :) :( :kuribotchi:
I know from experience to rather wait till they're in local stores to buy them. Because the only V3's on eBay right now are in Hong Kong, where I want an American one, and they cost a lot a month before. About 59 bucks.

I know from experience to rather wait till they're in local stores to buy them. Because the only V3's on eBay right now are in Hong Kong, where I want an American one, and they cost a lot a month before. About 59 bucks.
That's the one I bought.

I'll be buying it off eBay if they do not come to Australia. If they do, I wont bother and just get it from a local toy shop. :unsure:

I'll be buying it off eBay if they do not come to Australia. If they do, I wont bother and just get it from a local toy shop. :unsure:
Same here! I'll wait to they are officially realeased here in Australia and are in Toys "R" Us and K-Mart.

Laters!

-Angel-

They are released next feburary... later this year Bandai are plannning to make www.tamatown.com so poeples tamagotchis can interact with eachother..all over the world! :unsure:

..Yes i think they are like entamas, On the Entama you can get jobs, and most the characters are new, on the version 3 there are only 20 new characters...

I would have waited...

They are going to cost 14.99$ accorindg to an knetrview with BanDai...
They are so NOT $14.99!!! Because of the added antenna (which is just a gimmick), this

thing will cost $29.99-39.99. C'mon, I'm sorry for coming off a bit rudely, but the v3

connects 2 the internet through a password! Don't U think they would be more expensive

than a v2? But I have 2 say for those who bought off ebay, in a few months, lots of ppl

will have one and even though you got yours first, others paid much less for theirs

(because they didn't pay shipping either).

I want one you are lucky!!Hey. how come know ones sending me anything!?Oh well, not trying to be selfish! :( Sorry! I'm hoping i can get one but I don't have money! :huh:

Ok wait, let me get this straight.. the febuary its coming out is in 2007 or the one thats coming up?>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back