Look v3 on ebay ready to buy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, but i wouldnt pay $60 for a preorder tamagotchi whihc hasent been released yet, thats why i bought the entama instead

I don't think it's preorder...Look, the guy scanned it, he must have the package, and it says it's from hong kong, so it must be out there.... He probablly got some english ones or something .... :blink: :( :wacko:

I would really like to but one but they are a bit expensive at the moment.

That looks like the coolest tama ever!!! But my mom said this when I asked her: "You already have 3 tamagotchis. Would another one help you bring up your grades? I don't think so." So I have no luck trying.

I'll see if I can manage to pursuade my mom to order one from Hong Kong, but there's a 99% chance it WON'T work. <=(

Ditto, tenniswinner! Sometimes i hate my mom's logic!!

My Parent's Worst Quotes Ever:

"Well, life isn't fair you know."

"What do you mean, disco dancing lessons aren't cool? When I was a kid I would die for something like this!"

"When I was a kid, my grades weren't like this.."

"The docters on television say you should get only two hours of video games a day"

"Time for family Western Night!"

"No, you can't wear black to school. What are you, a demon or something?"

"Honey, guess what I found! My clothes from when I was a little girl! Look the perfect outfit for your school picture! Isn't the lace cute?"

ARRGH!!!!

I can't wait for the v3 but im not going to pay $60 for it id would rather wait until February when they come out and get one from ToysRus for $15. But still i cant wait for them!!!

pinkgal

They're going to cost 21.00 dollars when they come out in Toys R Us

But yeha, I think I'll do the same as you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back