Moving avatars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvangelineLyoko

Reaction score
Could somone please tell me how I con make my avatars move?

Please do not answer just to say you are not sure. ( not to be rude )

Moved to : What's On Your Mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Animated avatars, are a certain type of image file type, most commonly called GIF images. When you find a picture on the internet and save it to your 'My Pictures', or any other folder where you store images, right-click on it and select 'Properties'. Somewhere there it will say (picture name).gif. If you want to find these pictures on the internet, go to www.google.com or another search engine and type in what you need. For example, if you want Tamagotchi GIFs, type in 'Tamagotchi gifs' or 'Tamagotchi gif', without the qoutation marks. Hope that helped! :)

www.animationfactory.com has good avatars too

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Or you could ask me because I was voted the best avatar maker!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Or you could ask me because I was voted the best avatar maker!!!!![/SIZE]
Uh...tamagotchigirl2 - she IS asking!

If you know, it would be really helpful to post the information here - like the other members did.

That way, lots of us get to see the answer to the question (and we all can learn something) - sharing info and knowledge in the forums is what TamaTalk is all about!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Uh...tamagotchigirl2 - she IS asking!If you know, it would be really helpful to post the information here - like the other members did.

That way, lots of us get to see the answer to the question (and we all can learn something) - sharing info and knowledge in the forums is what TamaTalk is all about!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
TamaMum is right.

Merforga is right, All i did is go to google and type animated tim burton Avatars and I found at least a hundred that I liked. . . You can find almost any kind of avatar. . . Just let me know what kind of avatar you want and I can find it and tell you where to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back