Your pet`s page.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazed_Mexican the Shoyru

Yes, I have a Neopet.

And before you jump on the "OMG RACIST!" bandwagon, I am Latino, so I can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
NAME WINS!
I need to refix Olber's page. However.. just look up "Akutare".
Glad you like it. I used Babelfish on purpose, to make it more like "Spaingrish" than Spanish.

Plus.. Your pet don't have a string of numbers at the end of it's name.  That's good.  Mine has no numbers.
I kept pulling names out of... "you-know-where" until they stopped prompting me to choose another name or put 5283019273901283740921873409832714980742134 at the end of his name.

my pets page is amita the kacheek
It smells good.

I kept pulling names out of... "you-know-where" until they stopped prompting me to choose another name or put 5283019273901283740921873409832714980742134 at the end of his name.

It smells good.
With Olber, Raikala, Gorchell and Vovagla. I am lucky they weren't taken. Same as my user name.

With Olber, Raikala, Gorchell and Vovagla. I am lucky they weren't taken. Same as my user name.
Heh, yeah. I hate when good names are taken.

Yeah. My pet's page is default, since I'm under 13, but if I ever get parental permission and learn HTML, I have some screenshots I might wanna put up there.

Here is one of my favorite screenshot pages:

Rational

The owner of that account is now frozen, but they have six pages of people behaving like idiots on the boards. They also have five pages of lab ray things that happened to them. It's prettty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back