Questions from a new Tamagotchi owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarke

Reaction score
I have two children, each has a Tamagotchi. The eldest has "Masktchi". I am nearly sure I have this right ... Masktchi gave the other (a young Tamagotchi) a present... which turned out to be a 'poo'. I was rather shocked. Can this be right? Someone at Bandai has a sense of humour!

The other question is that Masktchi seems to wake very late (10am) - can we force him to wake up? It is not so convenient as Isabel goes to school at 8am!

One more thing - we don't really understand the 'dance' game. What are we supposed to do exactly? None of our button pressing seems to make much difference.

Many thanks for any/all help.

Yes this is right even though it doesn't seem right,the reason the maskutchi ( :D ) gave the young tama a poopy is because he doesn't have all of his training yet , they can also give a snake,scary jack-in-the-box or as we all know poopy.I see you have a version one because of the dance game (the V1's are becoming VERY rare take good care of them!)I don't have a V1 myself but dance game I think that you have an arrow pointing one direction and if it points left hit the A button the one on far left side , if the arrow points straight up hit the middle button or B, if it points right hit the far right button or C.and to make him/her wake up faster change the time to when (s)he wakes up(the tama)

Hope I helped :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back