Who thinks tamagotchis are boring again?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who thinks tamagotchis are boring after Nintendogs came out???

• I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• No

• No way!

• Definetly

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When Nintendogs came out I didn't really care,

I still loved tamagotchis more than anything!!

But then after Winter break my friend got one it was so cool!

However I thought tamas were still better. Then my other friend got it I got to babysit his.

I didn't pay any attention to my tamas.

Nintendogs are so much bgetter :D :D

Virtual dogs, adorible.

aRE YOU KIDDING ME???

TAMAGOTCHIES ROCK THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THEN nINTENDOGS OR WHATEVER IT IS.........................................................................................................................................................................

........................................... PM ME IF YOU NEED A FRIEND OR WANT TO TALK.

ha.

a REAL tamagotchi lover stays faithful nomatter what.

besides, anything with 'virtual pet' somewhere on it is considered a scam who truly belives in bandai. [heh heh, that would be me.]

you can own, like a nano or something, but they ARE just, like, tamagotchi in a different case, with a different body.

and i dont like dogs. i dont like virtual dogs.

however i like cats. but i still dont like virtual cats.

my live pair is better :huh: haha.

you can never duplicate something alive.

thats why tamagotchi dont try to be based on anything alive. (cept poochitchi but it doesnt really look like a dog that much)

a virtual dog. barf. trying to 'care for a dog without the mess!' feh.

that tells me this: "i love my pet, you love yours too, respect my pet, take the POOP with you! but if you have a virtual pet dog then obviously you dont care enough to be responsible."

i dont want to be obnoxious, to anyone.

its just that this topic is obnoxious, to me.

so im sorry if i hurt your feelings.

just dont compare tamagotchis to nintendogs.

that makes me feel your obnoxious.

When Nintendogs came out I didn't really care, I still loved tamagotchis more than anything!!

However I thought tamas were still better. Then my other friend got it I got to babysit his.

Nintendogs are so much bgetter :huh: :huh:

Virtual dogs, adorible.
yeah they are so cute. I have 4 dogs.

why would tamas be boring?

if their not needy enough, get an ocean.

that will teach you.

dont insult the tama!

besides, this is tamatalk, after all.

i dont know why ur here if ur not a tama fan anymore.

Im not a tama fan anymore, that doesnt give you the right to banish me from my favourite site...

I'm not insulting tamagotchis, im just saying there getting kinda boring...

I still play with my Tams! :chohimetchi:

They are Hitodetchi and Ichigotchi :ichigotchi:

I've never played with a nintendogs before. :lol:

-LaraBrox :lol:

Err...i kinda think tamas are getting boring, but tamas are better than nintendogs (i think)..
Tamas r getting boring! :lol: i mean.. after nientdogs and DS came out why do u need a tama. They r still cool but nientdogs r more advanced. :lol: They r both virtual pets so u should like nientdogs.

I am pretty smart! I am pretty Cute :ph34r: :unsure: :lol:

Tamas r getting boring! :lol: i mean.. after nientdogs and DS came out why do u need a tama. They r still cool but nientdogs r more advanced. :lol: They r both virtual pets so u should like nientdogs.

I am pretty smart! I am pretty Cute :ph34r: :unsure: :lol:
Tamagotchis rule! I am hooked to them, even though they just ran out of batteries and are babies again. Tamagotchis rule. And Nintendogs are so boring and so is Nintendo DS..Those DS things are so expensive these days..Ripoffs. And Tamas rule.

When Nintendogs came out I didn't really care, I still loved tamagotchis more than anything!!

Nintendogs are so much bgetter :angry: :angry:

Virtual dogs, adorible.
I got bored of Nintendogs after I got Sonic Rush. :angry:

And I still care for one of my Tamagotchi, with a P1 possibly on the way, and a definite V3 next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back