Secret Character discovered

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there new characters?!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• so

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson_002

Reaction score
I have discovered a NEW secret character i think, unless someone else has this one... I GOT SUCCESS in mating a teen with an adult, and i got a fish!!! its just a normal fish! its so cute, if somebody else has this one, please inform me! otherwise i am naming my secret character fishigotchi!

uhhh no. You can't mate a teen with an adult. You cant mate a teen with ANYTHING. so you're lying.

I KNow i know...its impossible right?!?! well it did it!:S its so wierd! it is a fish!!! it ALWAYS ALWAYS has empy food hearts though, so i'm affriad its gonna die pretty soon! i am not lying...i don't know how i did it, me and my friend we playing with them for hours on end and then all of a sudden we had babies! lol so yeah it doesn't make sense because her's is a normal baby!

I KNow i know...its impossible right?!?! well it did it!:S its so wierd! it is a fish!!! it ALWAYS ALWAYS has empy food hearts though, so i'm affriad its gonna die pretty soon! i am not lying...i don't know how i did it, me and my friend we playing with them for hours on end and then all of a sudden we had babies! lol so yeah it doesn't make sense because her's is a normal baby!
Pictures?

It eats donuts for a snack and think its bread for a meal, but like its always got low hearts for the hunger thing! I don't ahve anything to prove it cause i don't have a scanner or camera, so its okay if you don't believe me! it is true though, i'm not lying!

Well, a picture would prove us wrong. Wouldn't that be fun? :p

Unless you are just having fun with us? :angry: :angry:

the only real secret chars of tamaconnexion are Ojitchi, Otokitchi and Oyajitchi.

for get Oyajitchi you must to merryed Otokitchi and Ojitchi.

Maby mating a teen with an adult is real (a giltch) but i doubt the fish thing....

I have discovered a NEW secret character i think, unless someone else has this one... I GOT SUCCESS in mating a teen with an adult, and i got a fish!!! its just a normal fish! its so cute, if somebody else has this one, please inform me! otherwise i am naming my secret character fishigotchi!
a glitch?

Umm....im asuming a glitch or just someone is lying.... :lol: But, if true..cool!!

that'd be awsome if it were true...but i debugged mine and i never saw that character. do you have a keitai? because keitai have different characters. maybe when you "mated" nothin really unusual happened but it just evolved after that? did both you and your friend get the fish on the screen? maybe she or he can get a picture...answer me back!

It's not true, the author just probably wants attention.

And he got it, so just admit its fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back