Sign in to follow this  
Angua

Boys or Girls

Question

:D A theory that seemed to work (this time) is when Mrs Busybody comes on odd numbered visits you get a boy and on even numbered visits you get a girl, this is working on the basis of 3 visits per day (even if you don't see the visit).

9 answers to this question

MMM...that sounds right.,....becuase, i always get girls and i do mrs. bussy boddy the 1st time.... (but i beleve in my theiroy :D )

nope. for the past 6 gens on my hyperspeed one, I accept the first time (pressing 'a') and have gotten 4 boys and 2 girls, the first one was a girl.

[quote name='jappyx' date='Jan 4 2005, 05:01 PM'] MMM...that sounds right.,....becuase, i always get girls and i do mrs. bussy boddy the 1st time.... (but i beleve in my theiroy :P ) [/quote]
:angry: Everyone says, this I dont even know wat it is!Mrs Busybody??? :angry:

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this because I always say yes when the matchmaker comes the first time and sometimes I get a boy and sometimes I get a girl (but most of the time a boy).

i dont think that is a really good theory because i have gotten 2 girls in a roll. if you look at my signature youll see