Tamagotchi Connection desighns

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi

Reaction score
Wow Admin has just posted some images of the Tamagotchi Connection, and i have to say i'm shocked, 1.Because i thought they were going to release the same as the tama connex desighns 2. because 4 out of 6 of these are feminent and looked like there being amed at girls i mean they are all pink or baby blue or have hearts, whats up with that? ( i'll still buy all 6) :D

Sounds good to me i like the Green that looks like a disco floor, the Blue that has blue bubbles, also the lime green one.

I was kind of disappointed. These colors are pretty girlie. My brother is going to be really disappointed he was hoping for black. Maybe I can hook him up with a blue skull and crossbones from Japan. :D

-Copper

Just so you know for ebay i see they call it Navy Punk, or Black Punk

It goes for about 20.00-29.99.

im jealous. those designs are so much better then the us ones. the uk ones dont even have patterns on them ~_~ but oh well i'll have to just buy all 6 of them when i go to florida in november

My connexion is just plain black with white buttons (and "Tamagotchi" in white at the top). It was the only one that didn't look girlie. The Connections designs are much better! I'm gonna buy one of thoose "green with matrix" ones when I have the money, and I'll get the yellow and red Connexion too. The yellow and red is the only good design the Connexions come in :lol:

PS, I got the black and not the yellow, because the yellow was out of stock.

See, the thing with girls is, they'll buy anything that's cute (I think the new designs are cute and want to buy them all... darn my girlishness!). If they make the designs cute and "girly" there's a better chance that more girls will buy them (plus, if you watched the Canadian tama commercial, it seems a little more aimed at girls). Bandai America might think boys aren't interested in tamagotchis as much, and even if they are, I think younger girls will definitely be the majority of buyers. They also may have done some research/survey to see who will be most likely to buy the new tamagotchis and then aimed the product at that group.

Hiya, I luv da new tamagotchi V3, I've had 4 tamas, they all broke ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back