Neopet lovers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGoCrazy

Reaction score
If you like neopets then you can come to this website!! Just click right: *edit: referral link removed* and sign up and have a bast don't get me wrong TamaTalk is a great place but this is also fun (best of all it's free) Have fun!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seriously beginning to wonder why Neopets lovers are always trying to get other people to join Neopets. Always, "Dude, join Neo it rocks. There's games and pets and quests and battling. It's great! JOIN US." It's like a friggin cult.

Umm.. Ristar was being Sarcastic.
oh ;) terribly sorry i don't really know about sarcasum. I didn't know that. I just thought it would be fun for people thats all if evryone dosn't think it's a good idea thats fine with me! ^.^

I'm seriously beginning to wonder why Neopets lovers are always trying to get other people to join Neopets. Always, "Dude, join Neo it rocks. There's games and pets and quests and battling. It's great! JOIN US." It's like a friggin cult.
please in the last part don't use that kind of talk even if you really didn't say the word.

ya i alredy have an account also, but i think neopets is really fun. i also think that people advertise it soo much because there are so many things to do there.

*TaMaS ArE ReAlLY CooL!!* ^o^

oh ;) terribly sorry i don't really know about sarcasm. I didn't know that. I just thought it would be fun for people thats all if evryone dosn't think it's a good idea thats fine with me! ^.^
Most people on this plae come from Neopets or Nick.com. Not everyone likes Neopets.

Persoanilty, I think they are overly ban happy and strict.

You're probably the 100th person to post this referring themselves to get more points. Everyone knows about Neopets. It's not that great of a site.

oh....well i'm sorry. Can anyone forgive me. I just thought it would be fun for people thats all but if people don't really like it it's fine by me besides tama talk is my favorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back