V3s!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyAJ

Reaction score
Guess what?

The v 3s.......they have little antennas, as it says on the pictures, and heres how it works:

Tamatown.com . Thats it. Your link to everything v3.

The v3s come out in february, and the website is not up at all until the end of January.

When it is up, here is what it will be:

Tamatown.com is a website where, (with a password and a username) you can connect to the internet (yay) and use the points that you get from playing with your handheld tamagotchi to buy things from larger internet shops! There are also movie thetres, arcades with different games, a food court, and get this: you can meet the parents and grandparents of your pet, after they have gone away on you pets screen!

"After giving Gotchi points to the Tamagotchi King online, a password allows kids to visit his castle where they can then pick up new passwords to unlock souvenirs in the Tamagotchi egg itself"

I dont know exactly what that means, but it is there from a reliable source!

The v3s have four new games and 20 new characters!

they are $14.99

they run on the same kind of betteries

and i heard there are more new secret codes!

I bet now you want january to end so bad right? me too!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!! OMG OMG!!!!! i cant WAIT! they're comeing ou THIS FEB.!!! and only 14.99!!!!!! OMG!!! yay! i am so happy, i was sure they would @ least b $20!!! thanxs for this awsome tip! i have always wanted to c the grandparent/parent! its sad when they leave!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is thanx for replying nobody else does lol

I luckily found mine at a goodwill store.

It was very unusual, but I didn't complain.

I guess you just have to keep your eyes open. ^_^

i want one, so badly but i don't know if i'm gonna get one here in sweden. ^_^ :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back