what does the v3 do that v2 doesnt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has new characters, new games, new presents, and you can go to Tamatown online.
WOW!!!!! I CANT HAVE ONE THO................

Does anyone know how much it is, i really need to kno, if is 25+ i prob should start saving...

no there only 14.99 and on tamatown you can go to the movies, see you parents ,grandparents, and other stuff.

wow! theyre comin out! too bad i live in englang :'( good luck getting them those who can... maybe in a few years england will ghet them too...

yea! nobady looks at my posts! go to the fun stuff and click on the Look! V3s! or something like that to read all about it and please stop posting things like this there are so many of these! click on the v3 pictures link and go down! there the admin. has a link to it!

wow! theyre comin out! too bad i live in englang :'( good luck getting them those who can... maybe in a few years england will ghet them too...
Cant you get them from ebay?

there comin out in Feb. I can hardly wait. I had no i dea that they were even makin these. watch me get one....do they sell them at Target??? :( :( :( :D :blink: :blink: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back