my guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytamaisjack

Reaction score
hello.this is my first evere post on tama talk.i hope you like the guide

tamagotchi connection v2......the guide

basics

the buttons

the first button to the left is a

the middle one is b

and the one on the right is c

to pause press a+b at the same time

to turn sound on/off press a+c at the same time

getting started

when you first get your tama theres a couple of thing you have to do before you can get started.first things first.remove the tab sticking out of the side to activate it.

then you have to set the date,time and your birthday.arfter doing this an egg will appera on screen,this is your tamgotchi.arfter about i minute it should hatch and you will find out weather its a boy or

a girl.you will now have a baby.when you start off it will be very hungry/unhappy so you should quickly fix this by playing some games and feeding it a couple of times.

so what now?

well,there is a munber of things you can do now.you could decide to play some games and make some money you could go to the shop,or you could use some of the codes.

you should check on your tamagotchi about every 10 minutes,5 for the more insecure among us.if you keep its heart at 5 until it becomes an adult it will turn into one of the healthier tamas out there.

all thats left now is to care for and raise your tama the best you can.

making money

in the world of tamagotchi to make money you have to play the games.personally i find jump easiest,and it is avalable from the very start so you can start raking in the points early.

the other games include bump,header and slots.slots pays out the most but is not available untill later.for a begginer the quickest way of making money is to play bump as much as possible

is your tamagotchi refuses just fead it up on snacks until about 15 pounds.this should make it want to play.if you get 1 button right you will get from 5 to 20 points for 2 buttons your normaly get form 30 to 50.but if you get all 3 then you will get a small animation of fireworks and 100,yes 100 points.this mey not be much when you are an adult and have slots available,but at the start 100 a game is alot.

training

to gain traing points you have to either praise or time out your tama.

you should time out when:

it says it needs something but it dosent

when they beep randomly

when they give people bad gifts

you should praise when:

it is angry or sad

it gives out good gifts

the codes

to use the codes you must first go to the shop and press a a a very quickly,the shopkeeper will start to cry.

then enter one of these 5 codes ps. any other codes are almost certainly fake.

these codes can only be used once arfter that you will have to pay for the items you get.

once you have entered all the codes you get a present

for a hair potion put in acbcabbac

to get a cake put in abbacbcc

for a steak it is bacbcacb

to get a free love potion the code is bcbacaba

to get a costume for your tama it is cbaacabc

hints

to get a kinakomotchi play jump loads

to get a mimitchi when you have a bay play jump five times when it is a kid play bump 5 times

when it is a teenager play header 5 times

the shop

the shop restokes at 3am 10am 3pm 7pm

hope this was usefull.

WOW!! That looks like it took a long time!! Thank you for writing that guide!! This will really help tama newbies and other people just like myself!!

PM me any time if you want to be friends

JJstar101

WOW! very imforamtive! just as JJstar101 said it would help new tamagotchi pet owners and lookslike you spent alot of time into it!

santatgotchi--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back