This is 4 the guys...and girls if they want

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i want to ask this guy out...but i need some help...is there any thing a guy wants in a girl? is there any sort of way i should ask him out? guys plz help me :chohimetchi:
~Anime girl~
I tend to be the shy kinda person who writes notes. perhaps you should try to write to him...

PM me for details, even though we're already friends, it doesn't quite matter.

Remember that I'm here for you, 'cause you're my friend! :kuribotchi:

I was just looking back at what you wrote, and, just so you know, every guy is different. Some guys look for certain things and some don't.

I hope you get the guy!! :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:puroperatchi: well sence Im a guy I reall dont care becaus well reall they wont you to ask them out

I tend to be the shy kinda person who writes notes. perhaps you should try to write to him...PM me for details, even though we're already friends, it doesn't quite matter.

Remember that I'm here for you, 'cause you're my friend! :eek:

I was just looking back at what you wrote, and, just so you know, every guy is different. Some guys look for certain things and some don't.

I hope you get the guy!! :huh:
thx Spring u made me feel better about my self! :ph34r: but still should i email him that i like him? or something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back