My best friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaKayla

Reaction score
Ok. My best friend and I switched tamagotchis for the day today and I looked at her weight and she weighed 99 pounds! Shes only five years old! I'm having her lose weight. I was like "Christina! Why is she 99 pounds!" and she was like "Well, she gets hungry alot." I'm still friends w/ her. Its not like we got into a fight or anything. I still can't believe she was 99 pounds! Issn't that as high as you can get? :puroperatchi:

Ok. My best friend and I switched tamagotchis for the day today and I looked at her weight and she weighed 99 pounds! Shes only five years old! I'm having her lose weight. I was like "Christina! Why is she 99 pounds!" and she was like "Well, she gets hungry alot." I'm still friends w/ her. Its not like we got into a fight or anything. I still can't believe she was 99 pounds! Issn't that as high as you can get? :huh:
wow that is a lot, and yes 99 pounds is the highest a tama can weigh :ph34r: :eek: :eek: :eek:

does that help make a diff on what charanter they get???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back