Cool tricks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
How to get:

Santa Claus to come and turn into a pressie!:

Set the date to the 24th of dec and change the time to

10:29pm and wait for 1 min and Santa Claus will fall from the top of the screen!

Dancing Xmas Tree: Set the date to the 25th of dec and change the time to 1:59pm and wait for 1min.

Talking xmas tree:Set the date to the 12th of dec . Press A, B, C several times, then leave the Tamagotchi alone for awhile. There should be a Christmas tree talking to your Tamagotchi. (My sister and I got our tamas talking to our tamas near christmas and we didn't really do anything!)

Wow!!! I guess I've never had it unpaused on christmas. . . That is sooooo cool

And for all of you who don't know, You Don't Get a present from santa :marumimitchi: :puroperatchi: I also heard that you can have something else a Xmas tree and a ............I forget I think its a dancing Snoman?? :chohimetchi:

does santa come even when ur tama is sleeping?

woah mine had a boby andit was the adult and the baby on the screen and then santa came and gave the baby a present...and now the buttond dont work help please!

cool!..... does the christmas tree thing work when its a baby or a todler?

Is it true? Mine iz asleep now so will it still work?

now my tamagotchi is like stuck i cant change the time back

woah mine had a boby andit was the adult and the baby on the screen and then santa came and gave the baby a present...and now the buttond dont work help please!
you have to wait a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back