Do you have a neopets account?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, do you have one?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• What's that?

• I hate that site!

• I love that site!

• Other..... (please post which)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofie

Reaction score
I do, it's gothic_dreamers. I made my own guild, and It would be nice for someone to donate chocolate things to fill my shop!

And please, if you don't like the site and think it is a waste of time and sucks up kids' brains, then I don't advise you to reply at all. (You could just vote).

Once again...Here is the link---------> B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazed_waffleboy.

Don't go sending me Neomails, I do not go on Neopets anymore, unless to try and hack it again. I am always unsucessful. B)

[SIZE=12pt] I was banned there for cheating in the Beauty Contest. My account was spongebob1994.[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
I know an account like that. And, how did you cheat?

mine is eve025. Click on my signiture for a new neopets account. (You create it, I am not giving you my neopets account.) I referred somebody but I do not know who I referred.

I don't do Neopets. I don't like it anymore.
Me too.I quitted Neopets a long time ago before I joined Tamatalk.My friend got disspointed about that. ^_^

[SIZE=12pt] Before I got banned, I had a poogle, a tonu, a rainbow quiggle, and a cybunny. They were all painted, but I can only remember my Quiggles colour... :ph34r: [/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Panther385

All my pets are painted, so DON'T go bugging me asking to have one. Hands off.

But I'd be glad for some ACTIVE members in my guild (it's about rp, wolves, and such :D ), and a couple more buddies :lol: Been on for four years now..... ( Hope I get some kind of prize or something :lol: )

I don't go on Neopets for the "pet" part, I only go on it to update my user lookup, my shop, and my guild, my Neomail, etc. I hate Neopets, but here's the link to my username:
https://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=net_ghost

Yeah, you can post comments about it if you want.

-HH
Nice music, but I thought you were always saying that you hate Inuyasha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back