ANGELGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KouhiiTenshi

Reaction score
I'm probably going to get a Japanese Angelgotchi off Ebay! *dances* It's pearl blue! I'm buying it with my allowance I've been saving up! What are angelgotchis like? Does anyone have english instructions they can scan for me? Anyone who can help me, tell me ok! *dances*

Hey uh, Coffee Angel, right? :wub:

AngelGotchi is so easy to understand that there aren't even instructions on the best "tamagotchi translated" site out there, TamagotchiSquare.

It's very easy to understand if you have raised any other tama.

The only thing you really need to know is that when the bat comes to steal your candy, you can use the ball chain to click the back of the AngelGotchi case to scare it away. Yeah, it really works. :hitodetchi:

Hey uh, Coffee Angel, right? :rolleyes:

AngelGotchi is so easy to understand that there aren't even instructions on the best "tamagotchi translated" site out there, TamagotchiSquare.

It's very easy to understand if you have raised any other tama.

The only thing you really need to know is that when the bat comes to steal your candy, you can use the ball chain to click the back of the AngelGotchi case to scare it away. Yeah, it really works. :wacko:

My god, really? I should try it (not)!

Anyway, I agree with you on it being so easy. I recently learned how to increase Angel Power!

But does anyone know how to let it take walks??? Plz tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back