Wow-this sure is weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi1freak

Reaction score
:D Ok,today we went shopping for my friend's 10th b-day,and my :hitodetchi: had a baby.The batterys are half running out so I had to download it.Then,what was on the screen with the time @ 12:58 in the morning excactly was a :eek: dancing & the baby was on the screen & the :D had hearts above it's head like it had just taken the ♥ potion.& it could play slot & use adult items.then,2 mins l8r,it was a :wub: sleeping with an action figure & it's baby.Then I made it the right time & it was awake but still had the ♥'s.& I never had an action figure.then 30 seconds l8r it was back to normal.What is going on?

PS:I am not lying.

well, heres sum advice, dont pinch ure self! :D And another thing, thats sorta wut happens to me. i meen, i debugged my tama, and while it wuz asleep, there wuz this weird angel thing, like rite above its hed, so i think, is this a glitch, or does my tama have a gurdian angel? :eek: :unsure: :D :eek:

Because you downloaded it, the baby couldn't leave, and it had no where to go, so the tama was probaly confused and did the weird stuff! B)

:puroperatchi: :furawatchi: Probobly scince your tama 's battery was low it got messed up.Once my tama's battery almost ran out and it showed :D .

i need help on how to visit the king!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as wierd as this debugged Tama. I debugged my Tama and I picked this 3 rectangle Tama then it was brushing its teeth (I put it on Hyper-Speed because I wanted to see Animations) and it was all mixed up. If you pick it, trust me it may happen!

This is because the battery was low. A low battery causes the Tamagotchi unit to behave oddly. If anyone here watches Futurama, you see that Bender begins to malfunction when he doesn't drink alcohol, because he runs low on energy. Oddly enough, it's the same with Tamagotchi, minus the liquor.

I hope I explained well enough.

This is because the battery was low. A low battery causes the Tamagotchi unit to behave oddly. If anyone here watches Futurama, you see that Bender begins to malfunction when he doesn't drink alcohol, because he runs low on energy. Oddly enough, it's the same with Tamagotchi, minus the liquor.
I hope I explained well enough.
Heh heh heh...lol about Bender.

Yes,it totally is weird.I thought I was still asleep & started pinching myself really hard & I'm like Ow!And then every1 started staring @ me.
plz dont spam. its kinda off topic. anyways, i think that is really cool. I love when glitches like that happen!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back