VERY VERY HANDY TIP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_sour

Reaction score
do not pause your tamagotchi at night

if you pause it it will evolve slower

your tamagotchi will get a year older every 2 days and evolve every 4 days if you

don't pause it at night PLUS it is better for your tamagotchi if you don't pause it at night

and remember to turn the lights off when it is sleeping!!!

HOPE THIS HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hitodetchi: :wub: :eek: :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :eek: :eek: :D

People who are busy, and dont have time to attend to it in the mornings.

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is so cool and it really helped

i also noticed when you wrote "it will evolve in 4 days" i saw that when it wakes

up it has already evolved (only when you pause it at night)

SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

well sometime people might want to sleep late and they don't want their tamagotchi to be left alone to get hungry and unhappy.

sometimes i pause it at night and cause of school

Last edited by a moderator:
i sumtimes pause my tama because the character goes to bed REALLY late and i need to get my sleep so..... you get the picture!!!!

to right you are but i always pasue my tama at night so if it goes to bed at 10:00pm it won't get hungry and i could get a rare species

Regards

Fooet

do not pause your tamagotchi at nightif you pause it it will evolve slower

your tamagotchi will get a year older every 2 days and evolve every 4 days if you

don't pause it at night PLUS it is better for your tamagotchi if you don't pause it at night

and remember to turn the lights off when it is sleeping!!!

HOPE THIS HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: ^_^ :D ;) :lol: :eek: ;) :D :p B) :blink:
u r right, though at night your tama sleeps and it doesn't matter if the lights r on. and with my tama it evolves after a certain peiod of time. this does help to some ppl, and pausing i think just wastes the battery too.

i know i have already posetd to this but my mate Ellie said her tama died cos she did not turn the lights out for 36 hrs

i am not saying this is true though.

I just leave my tama alone (but turn the lights off) wemn i sleep. they dont die, and if u do it 2 a toddlr/kid, they instantly fall asleep!! :huh: :lol: :mellow:

Insted at night ,put the clock forwards to 10(only adults)pm and pull it back in the morn :lol: :rolleyes:
true, but i don't think many people would allways want to change the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back