Calling orangetransparent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMMY

Reaction score
let's start a grouphatching with everyone in school that has a tama

This was a useless topic. You could have just sent him/her a PM

*moved to approprite place by jappyx*

Yes...i think this thread is quite pointless and it should be in group hatch....but, its just so pointless...

I agree with Jappyx....this is a pointless topic. You should have just sent a PM instead of wasting space where someone else could put a decent topic

[SIZE=21pt]OMG!!!!!!! My 7 year old baby boy Just had a baby[/SIZE] :p it mated with this one<_<

Okay first, to everyone he is kinda new so he doesn't know what PM means

Next, JappyX plz dlete this topic

Last, to maggie you might also be new so all you have to do is PM them PM means personal messeage your best bet will be either JappyX or the ADMIN I'm not sure about the others.

Okay first, to everyone he is kinda new so he doesn't know what PM means
Next, JappyX plz dlete this topic

Last, to maggie you might also be new so all you have to do is PM them PM means personal messeage your best bet will be either JappyX or the ADMIN I'm not sure about the others.
EDIT: forget wat I said about deleting i'm going to make it a help column

i think this useless do u know how delete topics?i want to delete this topic! :( lol
do you really have to post every thing after me or is it you just love to follow me around oh and that isn't funny :D

~vi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back