Oh Ma GoD mY tAmA wOnT dIe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE! thats the same with me! i left my tama at home when i went 2 school! i 4got about him... :) and i thought he would die...BUT HE LIVED! for 6 long hours! i dont under stand...he should have died but i am happy that he lived! ^_^

leave you tama somewhere for two days or a week and see what happends

Leave it alone, drain its hearts, fill them up, neglect, fill up hearts, neglect and it should be dead.

What did you do for it to "not die"..

And ditto to what the people above have said.. there is no reason to want it to die unless you're changing the batteries or spelt its name wrong.

if you really want it dead just find a piece of paper and stick it in the reset hole where you pulled the tab out of it when you got it. Easy.

Why dont you just reset it

That is so heartless

maybe she doesn't mean die. maybe she means that her tama has a baby and she wants the adult to leave. and everyone who said "u cruel person" or stuff like that, i think thats sooo rude! anyway if you DO want your tama to die ( ;) ) just reset it.

Sincerely,

TamaQueen12694 :(

u can leave it alone for maybe..........a couple of hours. or maybe wait till its really old. :(

[SIZE=8pt]Ok, all you people that are calling her/him cruel, well that's cruel. If she/he wants his/her tama to die, that's his/her own choice. If you want it to die, reset it. [/SIZE]

Sometimes you get so busy you just can't take care of it. It's her/his own choice

xox_Jaade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back