$4.99 DIGI PETS...yes true, at Wal-mart.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
:p :) No, its not a tamagotchi its a cheap Digi pet and dont get it cause I have one and its cheap$ but cheap u know.Compare it to a tamagotchi (if u have a Digi pet) u can see the diffrance!Yes its $4.99 and I got one for christmas...I thought it would be more fun!You can take care of 32 pets and u can pick one!So yeah.. :D :p

:p :) No, its not a tamagotchi its a cheap Digi pet and dont get it cause I have one and its cheap$ but cheap u know.Compare it to a tamagotchi (if u have a Digi pet) u can see the diffrance!Yes its $4.99 and I got one for christmas...I thought it would be more fun!You can take care of 32 pets and u can pick one!So yeah.. :D :p
Are you talking about those connecting digimon thingies or something else?

that's cool! i checked wal-mart.com and didn't see any new virtual pet...could you post a picture? maybe you're talking about blinkies?[/color]

No blinkies are 12.99 here but they dont show 4.99 digi pets at the wal-mart.
:) ooooook? the title of this post says "yes, true, at Walmart" what do you mean not at walmart??? do you have your facts strait?

Well, some WalMarts have these 32-in-1 digi pets. I saw them once. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that's what we're talking about.

It's kind of a bean shape and comes in clear cranberry red and clear dusty dark blue.

They are just the boring multi-pets. They are not even in the asile. They are hidden on a clip strip in the toys section. Bad aisle layouting if you ask me.

FAKERS and muilti-pets are so stupid. Although, i would get one if i lived where you live...coz its so cheap...I would just compare.

FakeTamagotchi.jpg
There thats the picture how it looks like! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back