Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
LISTEN UP!

debugging is actually really cool.

i tried it once, but it didnt work... so i tried it again and it worked!

Now i hear that there are people going around saying that debugging is EXTREMELY dangerous for your tamagotchi.

I agree, but i also DONT agree.

The only thing that will "hurt" your tamagotchi is that the wireless communication thingy MIGHT fall out.

Just put it back IN.

all my friends tried it and it all went fine...

exept for one sad boy...

well what happened to him was this:

me and my friends, we were all debugging our tama's, and one of our friends wanted to, too.

So the next day, he came to school REALLY sad.

Why?

Because he had a plastic bag, in his hands.

and IN this plastic bag, was his tamagotchi.

But it wasnt ALL in one piece.

the little green computer fell out, the connection thingy was off, his screen was broken, the design behind the screen fallen out.

It was impossible to repair it....

ANYWAY, this happened because when he debugged it, he didnt know where the button was. And he looked and looked, and the next thing he knew.... his tama was gone FOREVER...

Well, i advise not to debug. not because of what it will DO to your tama, but for what it does after.

When i debugged my tama, after a week or so i got bored of debug and stoppped playing with my tama.

And thats why you shouldnt debug.

You can un-debug. Just do the same thing as debugging, exept ERASE the scratches you made to debug it. It will be back to normal!

Hope I helped.

what does debugging mean
I can't belive this: You don't know what debuging means?! This is crazy. ;)

Debuging means to fix. In this case, debuging means to inprove; to make it more fun to use.

Read any posts above?

did that happen to you it worked fine for me ( with help of the sellotape!)

for those who dont know what debug is it is when youunscrewthe bak of ur tamaand press abutten down and you can pick ANY tamagotchi you want. From a imitchi or butterflitchi!

What benefits do u get from dbugging it. Like how would u choose ur character. I mean, does it just say "which character do u want?" or something like that or does a character appear on the screen and u choose yes or no or wat?? :ph34r: :D :p

wats debuging,how do u do it and wat does it do to ur tammy??????????
What debuging does is give you the chance to choose any tamagotchi charecter you like- Even the seacret ones! Debugging also gives you're tamagotchi hyperspeed. This only works for Tamagotchi connection version two or version one

I once done debuging in my tamagotchi, just so I didn't have to wait days for my tamagotchi character to evolve into Mametchi.

You wil need: Small screw-drivers, tape , and a regular pencil (wooden)

*You are doing somthing pretty risky by debuging; you may end up braking you're tamagotchi, or it may not work... In other words: You may need to try it a few times. :huh:

At you're own risk, try it. Here's how to debug:

One: Unscrew the back of you're tamagotchi.

Two: Also unscrew the next foure smaller ones in the corners

three: This step maybe a little difficult. Open you're tamagotchi, and if the infra- red thing or the reset button comes out, it's ok. You can put them back in later.

four: Now, take the battery, tape it to the chip, the area where it was. Ignore any beeping at all times!

five: Here's the pencil part: see that little semi -circle next to the battery saying Debug on top of it? Well, rub in that little circle w/ you're pencil for about eight times.

six: Now put you're tamagotchi back together and reset it.

Last step: After you reset it, you should be able to scroll threugh many characters, using the A button (firt button) and selecting you're character uning the B button (middle button)

If this didn't work for you, it's ok. Try to rub in that circle a little more.

How to un- debug:

Same thing, exept w/ an eraser :mellow: !

Hope this helped,

tutti*frutti|Tama

Last edited by a moderator:
LISTEN UP!debugging is actually really cool.

i tried it once, but it didnt work... so i tried it again and it worked!

Now i hear that there are people going around saying that debugging is EXTREMELY dangerous for your tamagotchi.

I agree, but i also DONT agree.

The only thing that will "hurt" your tamagotchi is that the wireless communication thingy MIGHT fall out.

Just put it back IN.

all my friends tried it and it all went fine...

exept for one sad boy...

well what happened to him was this:

me and my friends, we were all debugging our tama's, and one of our friends wanted to, too.

So the next day, he came to school REALLY sad.

Why?

Because he had a plastic bag, in his hands.

and IN this plastic bag, was his tamagotchi.

But it wasnt ALL in one piece.

the little green computer fell out, the connection thingy was off, his screen was broken, the design behind the screen fallen out.

It was impossible to repair it....

ANYWAY, this happened because when he debugged it, he didnt know where the button was. And he looked and looked, and the next thing he knew.... his tama was gone FOREVER...

Well, i advise not to debug. not because of what it will DO to your tama, but for what it does after.

When i debugged my tama, after a week or so i got bored of debug and stoppped playing with my tama.

And thats why you shouldnt debug.
my sister did the same thing exept she debugged it corectly but it frikin busted and it all screwed up :mellow: :mellow: so i hafto by her a new 1 cuz i bot it for her for her bday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back